So what is the hype when it comes to Marula Oil used on your skin care routine?
Marula Oil is a miraculous oil extracted from the nut inside Marula fruit, an African native. This oil is the heart and soul of African skin care regimen; in fact, the origins of Marula can be traced all the way back to 10,000 years B.C.
Marula Oil is known as the "Golden Oil", also known for being fast-absorbing, lightweight, and rich in fatty acids that offer intense benefits for skin. It is full of vitamin C, vitamin E, antioxidants and rich in minerals like iron, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, and copper.
So what are the benefits for your skin?
- Anti-Aging Benefits: With 4 times more vitamin C than oranges and 60 percent more antioxidants than argan, coconut, and many other all-natural oils. Marula oil is packed with Vitamin E and oleic acid, – one of the potent Omega 9s known for their potential to protect your skin from dryness, lines, and wrinkles.
- A Perfect Oil For Acne: Marula oil oleic and palmitic acids are especially similar to the fatty acids found naturally in our own skin. Because your skin recognizes it, it absorbs easily and won't irritate sensitive or acne-prone complexions. In fact, these fatty acids may even help with redness and inflammation associated with acne!
- Savior for Eczema & Psoriasis: Because it generously hydrates the skin and has the ability to calm the oil glands that go wild when the skin is extremely dry with its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial nutrients, Marula can protect against further inflammations and microbial invasion.
- Helps Protect Against Environmental Damage:
- The powerful antioxidants in Marula oil fight environmental damage and it shields the skin while facilitating skin renewal. It also fortifies damaged skin by providing the skin with nutrients and protecting against inflammations.
- It's Good For All Skin Types: WHAT? How is this possible? An oil for all skin types? Yep! It may sound mythical, but Marula oil is a one-stop solution to look your best no matter your skin type. Rich in oleic acid, it is a sealing oil that gets absorbed into the skin in no time. It naturally hydrates, soothes, and rejuvenates the skin. Best of all, it neither clogs the pores nor makes the skin greasy.
Where can I find this amazing oil?
**Try Poet's Garden Alchemist Immaculate Oil Face Cleanser to keep your skin truly immaculate. This cleansing oil is rich in Marula oil and it's great for all skin types. It won't leave a greasy residue and will leave your complexion purified yet glowing!