There are many ways to use a moisturizer besides patting it on your skin. We want to teach you how to become a PRO when it comes to using your moisturizer to its full potential by giving you five moisturizing hacks to add to your skin care routine. Why not get creative and have a little fun with it?
Five Moisturizer Hacks To Include To Your Skin Care Routine:
1. Use a water-based formulation: This is an amazing option for all skin types, extremely popular currently for a good reason! Using an Aloe Vera & Hyaluronic Acid based moisturizer will help keep your skin dewy and hydrated throughout the day without feeling greasy or heavy for your skin. Try our DRENCH DAY CREAM composed of these ingredients and full of antioxidants and vitamins for a radiant complexion.
2. Add a couple drops of oil to your moisturizer: If you have super dry skin, you might be also lacking in oils to give your skin the nutrients that it needs to feel its best. Try adding a couple of drops of our Immaculate Oil Face Cleanser to your moisturizer for an added protection and hydration. Not only it can be used as a cleanser, but it can also be used as a healing oil when mixed with your moisturizer to amplify hydration and a serious glow.
3. Add a tiny bit of self tanner to your moisturizer: For a natural irresistible bronze look looks flawless this is an easy hack. Make sure to let your skin dry completely before clothing yourself to not stain any clothes.
4. Add a little foundation to your moisturizer: If you like a transparent foundation that still shows your skin yet evens out any imperfections, this is the hack for you. This tip will help you create your own tinted moisturizer and apply more or less foundation to the mix depending on the look you want to accomplish. Who said you couldn't make your own skincare?
5. Add a liquid highlighter to your moisturizer: If you are looking for the "glass skin" look, this is the tip for you. This will create a moisturizer that makes your skin immediately brighter and dewy throughout the day without looking like you have any foundation. Try this "Nude Skin" look and turn heads!
*Comment below other hacks you do to your moisturizer! We would love to hear from you!